Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

My New Plates

Old 03-28-2012, 04:34 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
uurfantasy is an unknown quantity at this point
My New Plates

Kinda Cool Seein All the People Point n Laugh, even funnier when I get pulled over

Name:  IMG_1527.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  81.8 KB

Name:  gallardotrees.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  68.3 KB

Old 03-28-2012, 04:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome! Nice color, cool plates, more pics

Old 03-28-2012, 04:53 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by Maximilian
Welcome! Nice color, cool plates, more pics
Thank You

Here is a link:

https://teamspeed.com/forums/aventad...ardo-pics.html

Old 03-28-2012, 06:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nice
i fell in love with the gallardo from the way the rear looks!!!

Old 03-29-2012, 10:32 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Lambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to behold
haha nice plates..any stories to share?

Old 03-29-2012, 10:34 AM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
cute

Old 03-29-2012, 10:38 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Hahaha, thanks for the laugh. Was the RSC bumper a PITA for you to fit?

Old 03-29-2012, 11:26 AM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Ha great plate ... I use to see an F40 posted online with "BYBYCOP" as the plate, I am sure that went over well with The Fuzz!

Old 03-29-2012, 01:04 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by Lambo91
haha nice plates..any stories to share?
No stories yet. I have gotten pulled over numerous times after getting the plate but not once has the cop said anything about the plate. I was once being tailed by a couple Sacramento PD cops on their horses and they were pointing and laughing at it but thats about all the action its gotten as far as cops go.

Originally Posted by IIVVX
cute
exactly the response i was going for, haha thanks

Originally Posted by Mike S
Hahaha, thanks for the laugh. Was the RSC bumper a PITA for you to fit?
the RSC bumper was a great fit. the only thing that had to be modified was the tow hook hole but other than that fitment was superb and so is quality.

Originally Posted by Marc
Ha great plate ... I use to see an F40 posted online with "BYBYCOP" as the plate, I am sure that went over well with The Fuzz!
Thats a good plate as well!

Old 04-02-2012, 01:16 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
BIGTIME is an unknown quantity at this point
awesome !!!!!!! I think if the officer get a laugh out of it he will let you go

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: My New Plates