Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

One-77...Need I say more???

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2011, 04:57 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
so 4 million elsewhere equals how much USD?

I'd love to see it in a better color

Cool details

Old 01-04-2011, 06:53 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really nice
The more I see of this car the more I fall in love with it.

Old 01-04-2011, 06:54 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
I thought it was priced sub 2mil?

Old 01-04-2011, 07:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
Your friend is a very good photographer! I love the car even more than I did before... if that is even possible??

Old 01-04-2011, 07:15 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
Great pictures, but this isn't at the top of my list if I win tonight's $355m mega millions.

Old 01-04-2011, 07:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
diskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ljg
Great pictures, but this is pretty low on my list if I win tonight's $355m mega millions.
Sorry, I'm going to win. I need a house to put my new Lotus in, and it needs some new friends!

Old 01-04-2011, 10:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
bavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud of
Great pictures. That car is so full of win.

Old 01-05-2011, 03:34 PM
Teamspeed Member
m7mmed MD is on a distinguished roadm7mmed MD is on a distinguished roadm7mmed MD is on a distinguished roadm7mmed MD is on a distinguished roadm7mmed MD is on a distinguished roadm7mmed MD is on a distinguished road
Epic

Old 01-05-2011, 06:13 PM
Banned
the ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by MattFalcon
@ the ronin: A lot of supercars are using the exhaust to fill the vacuum that forms at speed, just rear of the car. All that wind rushing overhead creates an area of low pressure at the back, that causes drag when the air rushes into fill it. Or a dirty door on the back of a semi after a rain storm.

By filling this space with exhaust gasses, you get less drag. More speed: zero negatives. So maybe money is buying brains after all?
Maybe take that money used for buying brains and use it for the books on automotive aerodymamics to show you how wrongly the money was spent.... Maybe return the faulty brains if you can...and apply it to the proper application...
Exhaust Driven Diffusers « Scarbsf1's Blog

Then again that diffuser design will do nothing on that car anyway...

Now tell me how much heat the shock oil likes....

Last edited by the ronin; 01-05-2011 at 06:16 PM.
Old 01-05-2011, 06:28 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Incredible Car. Eliminating the boot makes the design at the back incredibly clean. But if you're driving down to the Keys for the weekend, where would you put your luggage?