Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

LP570-4 Superleggera: Carbonio CF intake install

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2012, 05:26 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
jtanoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputejtanoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputejtanoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputejtanoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputejtanoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputejtanoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputejtanoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputejtanoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputejtanoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputejtanoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputejtanoyo1 has a reputation beyond repute
LP570-4 Superleggera: Carbonio CF intake install

Hi guys,

Finally got home from Shanghai and found a lovely box waiting in my room and it's a set of the Carbonio CF install from my good friend Ivan Woon of Monster Garage in Singapore.

I went down this morning to my basement to do the install. It's fairly straight forward, except for the temper-proof torx screw by the MAF sensor. Luckily, I have all kinds of weird tools around the house I could use and manage to get them out with no sweat.

The dreaded screw!!

Gotta love the cf housing for the MAF sensor...

One side done...

CF lid is on... wayyyy too many screws!

Engine panel back on. No more abs plasticky thingamagic!

Look at the cf weave...

Under the cf hood with the LED light on...

Gonna go for a test drive in a bit to see if it makes any difference....

Old 04-01-2012, 08:05 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
More pics of the car please. Is that Grigio Telesto ?

And to the team !

Old 04-01-2012, 09:28 AM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
Do you have more pics of the car!?! That is a beauty.

Old 04-01-2012, 09:30 AM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
indeed moar pics please!!!

Old 04-02-2012, 07:43 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
jtanoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputejtanoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputejtanoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputejtanoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputejtanoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputejtanoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputejtanoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputejtanoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputejtanoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputejtanoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputejtanoyo1 has a reputation beyond repute
Sure, wow. I joined this place over 1.5 years ago and totally forgot that I never posted here. I did browse here for a long time, so I just assumed that people here would have seen my car hahaha....

With the rest of the family...

Old 04-02-2012, 02:42 PM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
Grigio Telesto it is.

Old 04-03-2012, 05:32 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Looks a lot like the Murci in your avatar, bro.

Same color on the body and on the calipers.

Old 04-03-2012, 09:23 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
hottest....gallardo....ever

Old 04-03-2012, 02:54 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Tezta is a glorious beacon of lightTezta is a glorious beacon of lightTezta is a glorious beacon of lightTezta is a glorious beacon of lightTezta is a glorious beacon of lightTezta is a glorious beacon of lightTezta is a glorious beacon of lightTezta is a glorious beacon of lightTezta is a glorious beacon of lightTezta is a glorious beacon of lightTezta is a glorious beacon of light
Hey congrats man, let me know if you still want me to come over and work on the ECU's i should be in Jkt mid april did you get the larini installed?

Old 04-03-2012, 02:58 PM
Dafuq?? Why is there a Llama?
Scott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond repute
YES!!! I was wondering if you posted over here.